Saturday, January 17, 2009

Freebie I'm Blue Without You





Here is my latest kit, called I'm Blue Without You. It's my Anti-Valentine's Day kit! I have included over 50 elements inlcuding 6 frames! WOW!! So feel free to download it from here! All I ask is a little love, so I'll know if you like what you see. If you would like to see some tags click on the link beneath my Creative Team Names. That's their blog and they have already made some tags with this kit! Although it says 300 DPI, It would probably be more suited for tagging!

Also, if you make a tag with this kit and would like it featured on Jaded Delusions Creation, then send it to me here and I would be more than happy to put it on my blog! I love to see your creations with mine! Thanks again for looking! For some weird reason, I can only upload this file to Rapidshare!

Rapidshare


3 comments:

elizabeth said...

awesome love the colour thank you. elizabeth

Anonymous said...

quite sad for san valentin ('cuz i like it) but i like the colors. thx for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generosity! The colors are so wonderful!